Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big Chill Song list

 
Big Chill has a large catalogue of songs to choose from for any occasion. Listed below is a mix of songs you could expect to hear in a three set event.

All Your Love
Badge
Bank Street Blues 
Brown Sugar
Call Me When the Time is Right
Can’t Always Get What You Want
Choo Choo Ch’Boogie
Dead Flowers
Don’t Mess with Cupid
East Side Blues
For Your Love
Framed  
Gambling Bar Room Blues
Get Out My Life Woman
Hideaway
I Ain’t Got You
I Can’t Quit You, Baby
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
I’ll Play the Blues For You
I’m a Man
I’m Not Drowning
I Shot the Sheriff
It’s My Life
Jail Bait
Just My Imagination
Keep On Runnin’
Little Girl
Messin' With the Kid

     

Old Love
Out of Control
Rainy Monday
Ridin’ With The King
Rock Me Baby
Rockin’ Down the Roxy
Since I Met You, Baby
Smile on Me
Snatchin’ It Back
Somethin’ Else
Spooky
Steppin’ Stone
Strange Brew
Still Got the Blues
Stormy Monday
Super Duper Love
Testin’ Our Love
Texas
The Nazz Are Blue
The Stumble
The Thrill Is Gone
Tore Down
Wild Horses    
Wine
Wonderful Tonight   
You Don’t Love Me
You’re Sixteen

No comments:

Post a Comment